Learn how to publish a report to Power BI services.
- [Instructor] We are here in our Power BI desktop,…and in this lesson we're going to save our map…and publish it to the Power BI services.…So the first thing we want to do is save our report.…We'll click on the Save button,…and I am going to simply call this Map.…You know what, let's make it Hotel Map.…Let's make it a little bit more descriptive…so there's no confusion; and then when we want to publish…to Power BI services, we simply go up here…and click on the Publish button.…
And it's connecting to our Power BI,…and we choose where we want to save it.…We're going to save it to My workspace.…so let's select that, and it is…publishing it up there right now.…When it's done we'll go to Power BI…services and take a look at it.…Success, that's always a good thing to see.…We see open hotel map in Power BI.…Yes, that is exactly what we want.…It takes it to our Power BI desktop,…and we see there is our map.…
So now you know how to go ahead and save a report…and publish it to Power BI services.…
- Connecting to data in libraries, lists, services, and more
- Adding custom columns
- Editing queries
- Creating charts and other visualizations
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Managing relationships between data
- Publishing reports to Power BI services
- Embedding reports on SharePoint pages
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Power BI
2. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Library
3. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Online List
4. Connect to Data in SharePoint with Power BI Services
5. Connect to Data from Multiple Sources in SharePoint
6. Embed a Report on a SharePoint Page
Add a link to a page1m 21s
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.