Explore the exported results of our recent search.
- [Narrator] In another movie in this course…we exported our content search results.…In this movie, we are going to go ahead…and download those results to our desktop and examine them.…We're going to click on the Export tab.…And we see we have our export here,…and if we go over to the right,…we have a link that says Download Exported Results.…That's what we want.…We're going to click on it there,…and it's going to open up this page for us.…This is just giving us a little bit of information…about what we're going to be downloading.…We have 25 items.…It's all indexed items, one exchange file for each user,…etc., SharePoint versions,…all of the choices that we made in that previous movie…when we exported this information.…
Now, at the bottom you're going to see this line that says,…this export key below is required to download…this search result.…Be sure to take precautions to protect the key…because anyone can use it to download this result.…Remember, this information could potentially be sensitive.…So you want to make sure that you limit how many people…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.