Learn how to prepare our search results for analysis.
- In this movie, we are going to prepare the…search results for analysis with Advanced eDiscovery.…We're here on the home page of our Globe Bank Case,…and we need to do this from our Search tab…because we are going to analyze the results…of one of our contents' searches.…Now, Advanced eDiscovery is going to help you…analyze data in Office365.…It will make your document review more efficient…and it's going to help you make better decisions…that are going to reduce your eDiscovery costs.…Now, when we prepare the search for Advanced eDiscovery,…and if you look down here in the lower right,…you'll see the link for Prepare results for analysis,…this is what we're going to do.…
When we prepare the results for eDiscovery,…OCR, Optical Character Recognition,…is going to extract text from images.…Now the OCR is supported for files,…email attachments, and embedded images.…This is then going to make it possible to use some…of the text analysis features of Advanced eDiscovery.…Now, you have to understand, to perform the analysis…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint: Customizing with Themes and CSSwith Phil Gold2h 30m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.