Go through the analysis setup settings and get ready to run the analysis.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we are going to prepare…to analyze our case data.…We're here on the Advanced eDiscovery Center…and we're going to click on the analyze button…to take us to this section.…Now there's a number of things in here we're going to look at.…The first is near-duplicates and email threads.…That's selected by default and it's looking for…document similarities.…So looking for documents that are 65% similar to each other.…Now, that's the default, and that's pretty good…usually for a standard business application…they recommend setting it somewhere between 60% and 75%.…
If we had terrible results from our process,…if our OCR was really bad, if we had a lot of errors,…we could take this down a little bit,…we could make that similarity a little bit lower,…we could go down to 40%, but we're fine at 65%.…I think that's going to be great.…Now let's take a look at themes.…We're not going to use themes, but I want to show you…how you can go ahead and create them.…Let's click on modify, we're going to add some suggested themes…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.