Learn how to adjust the settings and prepare to run an Express analysis in this video.
- In this movie we're going to prepare to run an Express…analysis on our case data in Advanced eDiscovery.…We're here on the Globe Bank Case homepage.…We're signed in as the eDiscovery manager.…We're going to switch over to the search tab.…Now, offline I created another search,…it's this one here,…the Globe Bank Custom Search 2.…I created this search to go ahead and search everywhere;…all of our mailboxes and all of our…share point sites for the keyword, Globe Bank.…And if you look over here…you'll see it has returned 142 items.…
Now, we've already created content searches…in other videos in this course so we're not…going to go through this process again.…And I'm going to go down here now…and prepare the results for analysis.…Which again, is something else we've already…covered in this course so you can go ahead…and watch that video if you don't know how to do that.…I'm going to run the analysis,…it's going to take a little bit of time…and when I come back we'll be in our Advanced Discovery…and we'll get ourselves prepared…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.