- [Instructor] There are some new features for pages … in SharePoint, and I'd like to update you on those. … We're going to start by going to the pages, … which is a library of pages. … And the first thing that I'd like to tell you … is we can now additional detail by adding columns, … and capture that detail when somebody posts … a new story for example. … I've added a new column here, very easy to do. … Simply go into pages, and click add column. … You'll learn more about this later in the course … when we talk about customizing lists and libraries, … but it really is as easy as saying I'd like to have … a new column and maybe I want to have location for example. … And I can add a column, and this is going to be location, … and this is geography for this page. … And if we had particular linked columns, we could do that. … I could say that we want to have a country, … and we'd also like to have a city, … and I'm going to save this. … Note keywords, locations, have both been added. … Now let's open converting service to sales, …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.