- [Instructor] Documents that we create with…Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,…or with the Open document formats…for documents, spreadsheets and presentations,…can easily be opened in a browser.…For example, our KinetEco manufacturing document.…When I click once, this document is opened in Word Online.…This is so fast.…I have a ribbon, I have the ability to edit this document.…
Title of the document appears here at the top.…If I want to go to the document library, a link right here.…I can make whatever changes I wish.…Notice that they're automatically being saved for me.…I can share this document from here,…and I can add comments.…When I click the ribbon,…I have the ability to print, to share, to save a copy.…My basic formatting, insert any object I can…insert in a browser, because remember we are…in a browser here.…
Modify my page layout.…Some minor review, including comments, and view.…If I want to edit a document, I have two choices.…One is to edit here in the online version…of the Office product that I would use to edit this.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.