Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Open OneDrive for Business on a mobile device, part of SharePoint Online Essential Training: The Basics.
- [Instructor] In addition to SharePoint,…there are other Microsoft apps that we care about.…If you're the administrator for your Office 365 Instance,…then we have Office 365 administration.…Access here to power apps,…to Microsoft flow,…to the applications for Excel PowerPoint,…Power BI and Word as well as Outlook.…Delve, which we saw earlier.…
Each of these will ask you to sign in initially…and I can use Delve here on my mobile device…and many of the same ways that I use Delve in a browser.…Here's Delve home,…here are my Delve people,…here are the items that I have marked as favorites in Delve…and here is all of my work.…So if the way you prefer to work with your documents…in SharePoint is through Delve,…you can do the same thing here on a mobile device.…
I also have access to OneDrive,…the final part of the SharePoint picture.…So if I have saved documents in my OneDrive for business…and I want to share those or work with those,…I can do so offline here.…Here's my list of files,…my recent files,…files that I have shared,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Understanding SharePoint permissions
- Searching SharePoint sites
- Editing, saving, and sharing documents
- Using OneDrive for file storage
- Working with libraries and list apps
- Creating custom and dynamic views
- Integrating Office apps: Outlook, Word, and more
- Going mobile with SharePoint Online
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.