- [Instructor] In addition to SharePoint,…there are other Microsoft apps that we care about.…If you're the administrator for your Office 365 Instance,…then we have Office 365 administration.…Access here to power apps,…to Microsoft flow,…to the applications for Excel PowerPoint,…Power BI and Word as well as Outlook.…Delve, which we saw earlier.…
Each of these will ask you to sign in initially…and I can use Delve here on my mobile device…and many of the same ways that I use Delve in a browser.…Here's Delve home,…here are my Delve people,…here are the items that I have marked as favorites in Delve…and here is all of my work.…So if the way you prefer to work with your documents…in SharePoint is through Delve,…you can do the same thing here on a mobile device.…
I also have access to OneDrive,…the final part of the SharePoint picture.…So if I have saved documents in my OneDrive for business…and I want to share those or work with those,…I can do so offline here.…Here's my list of files,…my recent files,…files that I have shared,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.