- [Instructor] Microsoft OneNote is an amazing and often…underused and undervalued member…of the Microsoft Office Suite.…However it is very present in SharePoint Online.…When were create a new team site for example,…that team site automatically gets a notebook.…Right here, in the quick launch.…And we can keep collaborative notes in that noteBook,…we can insert drawings, we can do research…and copy and paste information from the web.…
The notebook starts out empty but you can insert…sections; you can insert pages within sections.…So if I want to keep meeting notes here, I'll insert…a meeting notes section.…And OneNote is setup for co-authoring.…So if I open up a OneNote notebook when I'm sitting…in a meeting, other member of my team can do the same…and we are taking notes together in the same notebook.…So perhaps this is our launch meeting.…(computer keyboard clicking)…And I start this but other people can work here as well.…
Note that I have a share button if I wish.…It makes it easy for me to share.…Because that means sitting in the meeting I can…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.