Learn where Office 365 group documents are stored in SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] Where are Office 365 group files stored?…Let's take a look at the group…named Hotel Coffee Roastery Concept Store.…Next, select files from the ribbon at the top.…The files appear within the Outlook app window.…Let's locate and select browse library…on the right side of the window.…You may have noticed that we are now…in a SharePoint team site with the same name…as the group that we just left.…Office 365 groups are connected to a SharePoint team site.…
The files are hosted in the SharePoint…document library here and are available…in the associated group and Microsoft team.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Management (2018)with Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.