- Configuring site collections
- Managing access of internal and external users
- Sharing data
- Adding site collection admins
- Assigning resources
- Configuring Yammer and Office 365 groups
- Accessing files across multiple client devices
- Migrating files to OneDrive for Business
- Implementing enterprise eDiscovery
- Configuring data loss protection
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Sharon] Do you subscribe to Office 365 and need some help configuring SharePoint Online? Or are you a Microsoft partner looking to leverage the features of SharePoint Online for your customers? Hi I'm Sharon Bennett and I'll be guiding you on the path to using SharePoint Online in Office 365. We will be exploring how to use SharePoint for collaborating in real time, protecting and retaining your data using data loss protection policies and need discovery. We will also detail how to securely share your data with your external users.
I will introduce some of the newer features including Delve, Office 365 Video, and Office 365 Groups. I will also discuss some of the changes in the new OneDrive client and the migration tool. If you're ready, then let's get started.