Instructor and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) Bill Kulterman recaps the course and provides recommendations for next steps.
- [Bill] Well, we had a lot of fun in this course…and we explored many aspects of SharePoint site ownership.…We examined the differences…between the classic experience sites and apps…and the new modern SharePoint…and we saw how to create sites and apps using either format.…We spent time working with lists and libraries,…and saw how to add columns, create views,…and sort and filter,…but the thing we spent the most time on…was getting a better understanding…of SharePoint permissions.…We talked about permission levels in groups…and we created our own custom permission level…and added it to a custom permission group.…
We explored permission inheritance…and saw how to stop inheriting permissions,…but this is just the beginning of your journey…as a SharePoint site owner.…If you want to learn more,…I encourage you to explore Microsoft's SharePoint,…online admin site.…I'm Bill Kulterman and I hope you enjoyed this course…as much as I enjoyed creating it for you.…You can find me at LinkedIn or on Twitter…at Bill Kulterman or on my webpage, billkulterman.com.…
- Sites, site collections, and site templates
- Permission groups
- Permission inheritance
- Adding apps
- Creating columns
- Creating lists and document libraries
- Working with versioning
- Checking out documents
- Creating views and subsites
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Create Web Surveyswith Gini von Courter52m 28s Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
1. Sites and Site Templates
2. Users and Permissions
3. Managing Team Site Content
4. Versioning and Check Out
5. Adding Columns
6. Creating Views
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.