Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SharePoint 2019 Essential Training: The Basics.
- [Gini] Congratulations, you've reached…the end of this course.…Before you turn your attention…to one of the dozens of other SharePoint courses…in the LinkedIn Learning Training Library,…remember to post your certificate of completion…to your profile on LinkedIn.…It's truly been a pleasure to create this course for you.…You can find me on LinkedIn, and occasionally on Twitter.…Until our next learning adventure together,…be well in the world.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Define SharePoint.
- Recall what level to set permissions when setting up security groups.
- Recall the limitations of opening a document in the Online version of SharePoint.
- Explain how to upload a folder from your documents folder to your SharePoint team site.
- Name the default that has been removed from SharePoint 2019 that limits document editing to one user at a time.
- Explain how to share a particular document on your team site.
Skill Level Beginner
Word Essential Training (Office 365)with David Rivers2h 36m Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share Documents
5. Work with List Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.