Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SharePoint Online Essential Training: The Basics.
- [Gini] Congratulations on completing this course.…I hope you have an opportunity…to immediately put some of your new learnings to work…using SharePoint with the teams in your organization.…Before you relax into that warm feeling of accomplishment,…take a moment and add the certificate of completion…for this course to your profile on LinkedIn.…And don't hesitate to review this course in a few months…to pick up some additional tips and skills…that you can integrate…into your work with SharePoint Online.…
It was truly a privilege to create this course for you.…You can find me on LinkedIn and occasionally on Twitter.…Until our next time together, be well in the world.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Understanding SharePoint permissions
- Searching SharePoint sites
- Editing, saving, and sharing documents
- Using OneDrive for file storage
- Working with libraries and list apps
- Creating custom and dynamic views
- Integrating Office apps: Outlook, Word, and more
- Going mobile with SharePoint Online
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.