- [Gini] Congratulations on completing this course.…I hope you have an opportunity…to immediately put some of your new learnings to work…using SharePoint with the teams in your organization.…Before you relax into that warm feeling of accomplishment,…take a moment and add the certificate of completion…for this course to your profile on LinkedIn.…And don't hesitate to review this course in a few months…to pick up some additional tips and skills…that you can integrate…into your work with SharePoint Online.…
It was truly a privilege to create this course for you.…You can find me on LinkedIn and occasionally on Twitter.…Until our next time together, be well in the world.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.