Join Phil Gold for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Information Management: Document Security.
- [Phil] We've reached the end of this exploration…into the foundations of document security.…Since document and file security is only a part…of your overall security program,…we needed to spend some time looking at that higher level.…Your document security program is in part dictated…by so many other things, including your network…architecture, your cloud services, what your relationships…are with external workers, and more.…Where pertinent, I gave examples of how these factors…all impact document security, and made some suggestions…about different ways to prepare for,…or mitigate challenges.…
I also shared some of the things…that I feel will make a major impact on the success…of your file security program, and on security…practices overall.…The intent of this class was to stay at a high…level overview, but if you're looking for more information,…there are resources available to you.…I mentioned a few other courses during these videos,…plus some external sources.…Rather than repeat them now, I've prepared a document…
- Identify the group of people to be notified when making a document policy or procedure change.
- Recognize which types of documentation requires higher levels of security.
- Name the two rights available at folder level during collaboration.
- Recall the purpose of version control.
- Determine which application allows multiple libraries with custom permissions.
- Identify the term used for add-ins within the SharePoint application.
- Explain the most common cause of data breaches.