Join Bill Kulterman for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SharePoint Advanced: Optimizing e-discovery.
- [Bill] Well, we covered a lot of topics in this course,…and we explored many of the eDiscovery features…in Office 365.…We talked about the different roles of eDiscovery users…and saw how to create a case.…We placed an indefinite content hold on Exchange mailboxes…and SharePoint sites in our organization…so that we could protect that potential case data…from being altered or destroyed.…You saw how to use location and query-based content searches…to help locate potential case data…and narrow down the amount of ESI we needed to analyze.…
Then we prepared the search results data for analysis…with Advanced eDiscovery.…We then were able to use Advanced eDiscovery…to identify duplicate and near-duplicate items…and then analyze that data…using optical character recognition, OCR,…to extract text from the documents and email.…Afterwards we were able to export the results…to our local computer…and examine the data.…And lastly,…we saw that we can close a case,…reopen a case,…and when we're finished with it,…delete a case.…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint: Customizing with Themes and CSSwith Phil Gold2h 30m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.