Join the Nintex community for Office 365 to learn more about how to customize your forms.
- [Tiffany] When it comes to maximizing…your investment in Nintex workflows,…it's important to integrate business logic into your forms.…This course is a great first step,…but learning doesn't have to stop here.…Become an active member of the Nintex user community…to see more examples of how you can customize forms…for your business.…I could not have completed this course…without one such resource, Joy Lavigne.…You can connect with her on Twitter…at joyknows, K-N-O-W-S,…and also with me, Tiffany Songvilay…at officeovereasy.…
If you want to connect with us on LinkedIn,…tell us you watched the course…and you want to keep in touch.…Congratulations on completing this course.…We've explored many of the intermediate…to advanced techniques available in Nintex forms,…but there are many other possibilities…to make your forms even more powerful.…
- Formatting in Forms Designer
- Using Format Painter
- Configuring form controls
- Using functions, variables, calculations, and other form logic
- Design responsive views
- Adding buttons for form submission
- Importing and exporting forms
- Resetting and deleting forms
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
1. Format in Forms Designer
2. Configure General Form Controls
3. Build Business Logic
4. Design Responsive Layouts
5. Submit and Maintain Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.