Join Bill Kulterman for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SharePoint 365: Integrating with PowerBI.
- [Bill] Okay, well we've covered…a lot of ground in this course.…I showed you how to go ahead and connect your Power BI…to a SharePoint list and grab that data.…I showed you how to connect to an Excel workbook…in the SharePoint library and grab that data.…And I also showed you how you could combine data…from multiple places in SharePoint.…We took that Excel workbook and that Excel list,…combined them together to create stunning reports…in Power BI with visualizations…that are interactive, easy to use.…And then we showed you how to go ahead and embed…those reports onto a SharePoint page…so that you can share them with your team…and everybody in your organization.…
Now like I said at the beginning,…if you want to learn more about Power BI,…get more in depth with Power BI,…there are wonderful courses in the library by Gini Courter.…Go ahead and watch those, they're really great.…And if you need to learn more about SharePoint,…there's a lot of courses in there,…both by myself and Gini Courter.…It's going to give you a lot of good information…
- Connecting to data in libraries, lists, services, and more
- Adding custom columns
- Editing queries
- Creating charts and other visualizations
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Managing relationships between data
- Publishing reports to Power BI services
- Embedding reports on SharePoint pages
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Power BI
2. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Library
3. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Online List
4. Connect to Data in SharePoint with Power BI Services
5. Connect to Data from Multiple Sources in SharePoint
6. Embed a Report on a SharePoint Page
Add a link to a page1m 21s
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.