Join Mark Abdelnour for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SharePoint Online: Managing Documents.
- [Mark] I hope you enjoyed this title…on SharePoint Online: Managing Documents.…The goal from the very beginning…was to bring you closer to the features…and functionality that an everyday user…of SharePoint would use to create, edit, and manage…their documents in Documents Libraries.…If you're looking for more resources…to help you learn how to better use SharePoint,…then I strongly recommend checking out…some of the other SharePoint-related titles…here on Lynda.com.…
In addition, the Microsoft SharePoint help center…is also a great resource for learning.…This site includes several training videos,…support communities, FAQs, and feature topics…ranging in difficulty from end user to developer level.…It's a great way to improve your skills using SharePoint…in addition to the bonus of getting the support you need…right from the source, Microsoft.…
- Accessing SharePoint Online
- Creating and working with documents
- Editing documents
- Sharing files
- Creating document views and document pins
- Searching and filtering
- Exporting to Excel
Skill Level Beginner
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Create Web Surveyswith Gini von Courter52m 28s Intermediate
1. SharePoint Online
2. Create and Work with Documents
3. Document Collaboration
4. Work with Document Views
5. Document Management Hidden Gems
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.