Author and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) Bill Kulterman recommends other courses you may want to take to continue your SharePoint education.
- [Bill] If you want to continue learning…more about SharePoint, let me recommend…SharePoint 2016 Essential Training on this website.…If you're a site owner and just getting started…with SharePoint, you might want to take a look…at my course on SharePoint for Site Owners.…You can also visit my website, billkulterman.com,…and feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.…Thanks for watching.…
- Adding links to the Quick Launch
- Applying themes
- Editing themes
- Editing, adding, and saving pages
- Formatting text on a page
- Adding App Parts and Web Parts
- Inserting images, videos, and slideshows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online New Featureswith Gini von Courter1h 12m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
1. Site Customization
2. Working with Themes
3. Editing a Page
4. Working with App Parts and Web Parts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.