To learn more about SharePoint, consider these courses in our training library: SharePoint 2016 Essential Training, and SharePoint Online Essential Training.
- [Gini] You've reached the end of this course,…but not the end of what you can learn about SharePoint.…If you'd like an even deeper dive into SharePoint…Server 2016, I recommend SharePoint 2016 Essential Training.…If you are also working with SharePoint Online,…then consider SharePoint Online Essential Training.…You'll find both of these courses in the online…training library.…It's truly been a privilege to create this course…for you and I look forward to our next learning…adventure together.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is SharePoint?
- Navigating in a team site
- Opening and editing documents
- Coauthoring an Office document
- Sharing and managing documents
- Working with apps
- Syncing a list with Outlook
- Creating a new team site