To learn more about SharePoint, consider these courses in our training library: SharePoint 2016 Essential Training, and SharePoint Online Essential Training.
- [Gini] You've reached the end of this course,…but not the end of what you can learn about SharePoint.…If you'd like an even deeper dive into SharePoint…Server 2016, I recommend SharePoint 2016 Essential Training.…If you are also working with SharePoint Online,…then consider SharePoint Online Essential Training.…You'll find both of these courses in the online…training library.…It's truly been a privilege to create this course…for you and I look forward to our next learning…adventure together.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Navigating in a team site
- Opening and editing documents
- Coauthoring an Office document
- Sharing and managing documents
- Working with apps
- Syncing a list with Outlook
- Creating a new team site
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Work with Documents
3. Work with Apps
4. Advanced Topics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.