Join CA Callahan for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Planning and Designing a SharePoint 2016 Implementation.
- [Lecturer] We've covered a lot of information…in this course together and I hope you've now gained…some perspective on planning and designing…for your SharePoint implementation.…As an administrator, properly gauging your users' needs…will not only be optimal…for your organization's productivity,…but also the long-term success…of your users' relationship with SharePoint.…Done well, SharePoint can really be an invaluable tool.…Thank you for joining me for this ride…and don't forget to reference the tools…and handouts that I've provided.…In the meantime, feel free to follow me…on Twitter, @cacallahan.…
Until next time.…
- What is SharePoint?
- Establishing SharePoint hardware and software requirements
- Collecting user and business requirements
- Designing the SharePoint architecture
- Planning for governance
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry3h 18m Intermediate
1. What Is SharePoint?
2. Establishing SharePoint Requirements
3. Collecting Organizational Requirements
4. Establishing Organizational Requirements
5. Designing the SharePoint Architecture
6. Planning for Governance
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.