Join Robert Bogue for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Developing SharePoint Full Trust Solutions for SharePoint 2013.
- Congratulations, you now know how to create…solutions for SharePoint which are full trust.…But, if you remember from very early on in the…course, we talked about there are different…ways that you can build with SharePoint.…You can build with the web.…You can build with SharePoint designer.…And you can build with Visual Studio.…It's time to go back and think about…the web and SharePoint Designer, and…how could you build solutions that incorporate…all three of these options.…There are many other Lynda courses for you…to choose from.…
There's SharePoint Online Essential Training,…which is basics of SharePoint…There's Managing Projects with SharePoint, using…SharePoint Designer to do branding.…There's SharePoint site and collection templates.…There's customizing list form, site and site collection…administration.…There are all sorts of other Lynda courses that can…help you get the most out of SharePoint…and the most out of building full trust…solutions for SharePoint.…Thank you.…
If you've wanted to learn how to develop custom solutions on SharePoint—or you've been told that you need to develop a solution that integrates with SharePoint—this is the training you need. It's quick, to the point, and effective at helping new developers work with SharePoint code.
Robert Bogue shows how to create new web parts, access and update data in SharePoint, work with files, and create SharePoint artifacts: lists and libraries to store data, site-level features, files, etc. He also shows how to create sandbox solutions that do not affect the rest of the server environment, and discusses execution options for solutions, including in-page, quasi-page, and out-of-page execution.
- Developing a web part
- Connecting and configuring web parts
- Building sandboxed code
- Choosing an access method for SharePoint data
- Querying with CAML
- Fetching files
- Updating SharePoint data
- Creating and provisioning artifacts
- Executing long-running operations
- Tinkering with timer jobs
- Understanding SharePoint execution workflow