Join Ron Davis for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Publishing Sites with SharePoint 2013.
- [Voiceover] So where do you go from here?…If you have access to SharePoint,…I suggest that you set up a publishing portal.…I also suggest that you set up a product catalog,…and from that point you should experiment…with publishing information into your portal…and having other users subscribe to that information.…Experiment with workflows.…Then also move over to your product catalog…and think about the content types…that you would wanna put into your product catalog.…
So develop yourself a beta…product catalog and publishing site,…and then within your organization,…show that beta so that you can get sponsorship…so that you can move forward.…You have a lot to do, and it's a fun journey.…I wish you well.…
- The ins and outs of publishing a SharePoint site
- Viewing the templates and groups in action
- Authoring a site using HTML and Word
- Using video and images in your site
- Cross-site publishing
- Understanding managed navigation
- Adding a product catalog
- Performing analytics on your site
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to SharePoint Publishing
Examining groups in action4m 11s
3. Cross-Site Publishing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.