- [Instructor] If you jump into SharePoint from Office 365, … you end up here on the homepage for SharePoint Online. … This page uses what is called … the Modern SharePoint Experience, … and if create brand new SharePoint sites … in SharePoint Online today, … they have the same experience where you have tiles, … lots of white space, simple iconography. … If I choose to go directly for a site, for example, … if I drop into Service-to-Sales, … this is a site that was created recently, … and it has the same look about it. … Let's take a look at the navigation in this site. … On the left-hand side at the top, we have a search box. … It's search this site, … and if I click, I can search for documents within the site, … I can search for items and lists in the site, … I can search for people in the site. … To the right of the search box, I have the name … of this particular site, and note that it says public group. … Modern SharePoint sites are actually tied … to groups, Office 365 groups, for example, …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.