Learn how to move a local notebook to a document library in SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] Have a OneNote notebook…saved on your device that you need to share…with your team?…Let's start by viewing the notebook…in the desktop version of OneNote.…Go to the File tab.…From the Backstage menu, select Share.…A list of connected cloud storage libraries…are displayed to the right.…If you've not established the connection needed…for SharePoint yet, you can select Add a Place,…sign in and configure this.…Since the one needed here is already set up,…let's select it.…That's Sites - Landon Hotel.…
Click Browse, and from the All Site Content library,…select the place where you would like…to place the notebook.…Let's go ahead and select Documents.…In the Notebook Name field, enter the notebook name…as you want it displayed in the library.…Finally, click Move.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Management (2018)with Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.