Learn how to move individual files from Google Drive into OneDrive by uploading them, dragging them, or syncing them from our local OneDrive to OneDrive online.
- [Instructor] As we know, our organization…has already decided to migrate from G Suite to SharePoint.…OneDrive is the equivalent of our Google Drive,…so we're going to move our files from Google Drive…into our OneDrive first before we move them to SharePoint.…Once you've converted all of your files…into the correct Microsoft file formats,…we'll be able to move all of them into OneDrive.…To move individual files into OneDrive,…we can either drag or drop them…into our local OneDrive folder…or we can upload them into OneDrive online.…
Now we've already converted…a number of our files into the Microsoft formats,…and they're living here in our Downloads folder.…Let's go ahead and take one of those.…I am going to select the "Names" file…and I'm going to move it to OneDrive.…You see my OneDrive folder is right here.…I'm simply going to drag that file…and drop it on that OneDrive folder.…Now let's go to our OneDrive folder…and we see there's the file, "Names."…Now I want you to go ahead and take a look at the icons…for all of the files and folders in this folder.…
- Identify the categories available for filtering files in SharePoint.
- Recall how to share a file with someone outside of an organization.
- Explain how to use special fonts from Google Docs in a Word file.
- Determine how to incorporate charts from Google Sheets into Excel.
- Recognize the default process of downloading multiple files from Google Drive all at once.