Learn how to move files into SharePoint. You will learn how to upload them directly from your computer, or copy them directly from OneDrive online.
- [Instructor] If you're watching this course,…SharePoint is probably pretty new to you.…You have a lot of files on your personal OneDrive…but you may not be sure how to get them…into your team SharePoint site.…The first thing we're going to do is go…to our SharePoint site.…So we're here in our Office 365 Portal,…we're going to click on SharePoint,…and we only have one site that we're a member of,…the Landon Hotel Sales Team Site,…so we'll go to that and then we're going to go…to our documents library, because this is ultimately…where we want our files to end up.…
Now remember, this SharePoint site in every aspect…of this Office 365 instance is set up…with the defaults.…Your Office 365 and your SharePoint sites…could look very, very different.…If your organization has taken the effort…to customize it, but the basics are going to be the same.…Now here in our document library,…and like I said, this is where we want those files to be,…we need to get our files here and there's a number of ways…we can do it.…The first thing we're going to do is upload a file.…
- Identify the categories available for filtering files in SharePoint.
- Recall how to share a file with someone outside of an organization.
- Explain how to use special fonts from Google Docs in a Word file.
- Determine how to incorporate charts from Google Sheets into Excel.
- Recognize the default process of downloading multiple files from Google Drive all at once.