Learn how to move a OneDrive file to a SharePoint library.
- [Instructor] If you have a file that needs to be shared…with a business unit or other colleagues…in your organization, it may be time to move it from…a OneDrive document library…to a SharePoint document library.…From the OneDrive application, select a file…from the library by selecting the circle…to the left of the file name.…From the ribbon above, select move to.…From the move panel, select the destination,…that's the SharePoint site.…Then select the folder that you'd like this…to reside in.…Next select move here.…
That's how you move a file to a document library…for team collaboration.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Appropriate for all
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.