Create a new form fast. Drag and drop controls to move them from one row to another, change the width, and add images.
- [Instructor] Alright, here's the situation.…Your boss comes to you and says,…"Oh my gosh, we have this thing coming up…and we need to get an RSVP form out there,…like, right away.…Stat!"…Time to shine, right?…So, let's talk about the responsive form view…because this is going to make your life a lot easier…for these things that don't take a lot of business logic…but you still want them to look good,…and you still have maybe a couple of rules…that you want to put in on the form,…like hiding a field or something.…
Alright, let's click on Responsive Form…and see how this works.…As you can see, it just already comes in.…All the fields, they're just right on top of each other,…no big deal.…We can just drag and drop.…Look how easy, it's so dreamy.…Now, I want to make sure that you understand how this works.…Notice this little toolbar that pops up.…This allows you to decrease the width of something.…So, for example, if I wanted…to put three things up on that top row,…then I would decrease the width of Department.…
But watch if I try to put Hotel,…
- Explain how to change layout options on Nintex forms.
- Use a lookup list control to reuse lists in multiple forms.
- Configure form controls to filter options.
- Describe techniques that can be used to hide calculated values on a form.
- Identify the benefits of responsive forms.
- Give examples of how buttons enhance forms.
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
1. Format in Forms Designer
2. Configure General Form Controls
3. Build Business Logic
4. Design Responsive Layouts
5. Submit and Maintain Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.