Explore some of the key features of the SharePoint mobile app.
- [Instructor] Need to access Sharepoint information…while on the go?…A mobile app can be downloaded from your device's app store.…Once you've installed and signed in with your account,…the app will look like this.…The landing page is Sites.…You can switch between the ones that you access frequently…and the ones that you are following…by selecting the tabs at the top.…To catch up on the latest news,…select the News icon in the lower left corner.…Next, let's select the Me icon in the lower right corner.…This displays pages you have recently visited…and files you have recently viewed and/or modified.…
It's a great way to find those things you access frequently…for a re-visit.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.