- SharePoint Online team sites
- Creating a SharePoint Online site collection
- Configuring external sharing for a site collection
- Managing SharePoint Online social collaboration and themes
- Managing SharePoint Online storage limits
- Connecting to a remote computer using Fetch
- Managing files using OneDrive and OneDrive for Business
- Skype for Business Online
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Andrew] Most enterprises cannot justify the infrastructure, cost, or complexity of deploying SharePoint or Skype for Business. Now with Office 365, that changes how thousands of enterprises can enjoy these products via the cloud, and they need you to help manage, maintain, and support them for their users. Hi, I'm Andrew Bettany, and I've been working with cloud technologies for over 10 years. And in this course I'll walk you through the fundamentals of how to configure SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Skype for Business Online.
We'll build team sites and configure the sharing of documents through SharePoint Online and with OneDrive for Business and then look at how users can harness Skype for Business Online. I'm excited the cloud services offered by Microsoft just keep getting better, providing enterprises with best in class cloud and communication solutions. If you're ready, grab your gear and let's get started to explore SharePoint team sites and OneDrive.