- SharePoint Online team sites
- Creating a SharePoint Online site
- Configuring external sharing for a site
- Managing SharePoint Online social collaboration and themes
- Managing SharePoint Online storage limits
- Connecting to a remote computer using Fetch
- Managing files using OneDrive and OneDrive for Business
- Working with Microsoft Teams
- Moving from Skype for Business Online to Teams
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Cloud adoption and the mobility of the workforce is growing, and this is likely to continue as we become more mobile and Internet-connected. With new technologies, come new opportunities, and I want you to grasp them. I'll provide you with the skills you need to become proficient with the Cloud and become confident in embracing these new cloud-based services. Hi, I'm Andrew Bettany, and I've been a Microsoft MVP since 2012 and consulting on cloud technologies for over 10 years. In this course, I'll walk you through the fundamentals of using SharePoint and OneDrive for file storage and collaboration. We'll then learn how Microsoft Teams delivers a best-in-class communication and collaboration solution for enterprises. Once the foundation is laid out, I'll get hands-on with configuring SharePoint Team Sites and managing Office 365 Cloud Services. If you're ready, grab your gear, and let's get started with Microsoft Cloud Fundamentals.
1. Explore SharePoint Online
Explore SharePoint Online4m 34s
2. Manage SharePoint Online
3. Explore OneDrive
4. Explore Microsoft Teams
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.