Learn how to manage version history in SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] Have you needed to revert back…to an older version of a document, but not sure how?…To get started, locate and hover over the file.…Select the ellipses, that's the more options menu,…and then select version history.…A table view displays showing the version number,…the date and time it was modified,…who it was modified by, the size of the file,…and possibly comments if those were included.…By hovering over the date and the time for a version,…you can choose to view that version,…restore back to that version if it's a previous version,…or delete that version if it's a previous version,…not the latest version you're working with.…
Above the table is where you can delete all versions.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.