Learn how to delete and restore a file from the Recycling Bin in SharePoint Online.
- [Narrator] What happens to deleted files?…Let's get started by taking a look at the recycle bin…in the Quick Launch area on the left side.…To delete a file from the recycle bin…check the box to the left of the file name,…and then select delete from the contextual tab ribbon above.…On the pop up notifications,…select delete once more to confirm.…To restore a file from the recycle bin…back to its original location,…check the box to the left of the file name…and then select restore from…the contextual tab ribbon above.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Management (2018)with Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.