See how to put an indefinite hold on an Exchange mailbox in the organization.
- [Instructor] In this movie we are going to…place an Indefinite Content Hold on some mailboxes…in our organization.…We're signed today as Chong Nuan and Chong is…the eDiscovery Mananager of this Globe Bank Case.…We're going to go ahead and open up the case now…and we'll go right to the Hold tab…so that we get this screen.…Now we have no previous holds in this case…and we are going to create a new one.…But let's talk first for a minute about…what an Indefinite Content Hold is.…We have the ability in our eDiscovery to…place a hold on content in our organization…in our Office 365.…
Now that could be mailboxes, it could be SharePoint sites,…it can be public mail folders like group folders.…We could also go ahead and place a hold on…Microsoft Office team sites and OneDrive For Business sites.…So we can place a hold on this which we'll preserve…all of the information, all the files, all the data,…all the emails, whatever it is, it will preserve those…for any pending litigation for eDiscovery for analysis.…
We don't want this stuff, this evidence,…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.