This video demonstrates logging in to SharePoint 2019. When you are invited to a SharePoint 2019 site you'll normally receive an email message containing a link. Click the link to open the site; if you are already logged into your network you will not be required to log in separately to SharePoint. You may also receive an invitation to a specific document that was shared with you, or a notification that your permissions changed with a link to the site.
- [Instructor] We're now ready to log into SharePoint 2019.…Normally, when you are invited to a SharePoint site,…the person who invites you has SharePoint's server…send you an email message that may look something like this.…Typically, you and everyone else who was invited…at the same time with the same types of permissions…will receive the same email.…You point to the hyperlink, and click,…and it will take you directly to the site…that you were invited to, that's where we are here,…at the homepage of our KinetEco Team Site.…
That's possibility one.…The second possibility is that someone may share…a document with you, or perhaps an entire library.…I've shared a document with myself here…so I could show it to you, and I entered some text…which I'm prompted to do when I share a document.…It has a hyperlink that goes to the document in SharePoint,…and when I click this time, it won't take me to the site.…It will actually take me through the site,…and will automatically load that document…so that I can begin to view it using, in this case,…
- Define SharePoint.
- Recall what level to set permissions when setting up security groups.
- Recall the limitations of opening a document in the Online version of SharePoint.
- Explain how to upload a folder from your documents folder to your SharePoint team site.
- Name the default that has been removed from SharePoint 2019 that limits document editing to one user at a time.
- Explain how to share a particular document on your team site.