- [Instructor] When you're signed in to Office 365…or for example, I'm logged into Outlook…in Office 365 online, you can simply click the app launcher,…also known as the waffle,…and then click the SharePoint app.…This is the most common way to launch SharePoint,…and you will drop right into…your organization's SharePoint site,…but this is not the only way to get in.…Normally when you are invited to join…or work with a document in a SharePoint site,…the person who invites you has SharePoint…send you an invitation.…
For example, here in Outlook,…I have an invitation from myself…that I had the server send,…it says "Gini von Courter has invited you…to Mobilize," which is the name of a SharePoint site.…These don't look like hyperlinks,…but they are hyperlinks.…This is a hyperlink to the site,…this is a hyperlink to follow this site…without necessarily going there,…this is a link to go get the SharePoint mobile app.…I'm going to click this link…and it will drop me into yet another SharePoint site,…which is a sub-site of the site we were at a moment ago.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.