Learn how to load your Excel file to SharePoint. Learn how to embed a portion of your Excel charts on your homepage.
- [Instructor] If you build an interactive chart or pivot…report, you may want to have that available to your users.…Let's do that by adding this file to SharePoint.…Okay, let's go ahead and save our file and we can close it.…And then we want to go to our Documents list.…Several different ways to load files to Documents…but for here I'm just going to go to Upload.…I'll choose Files from my exercise files…I'll go ahead and add my Excel Report…and now it's been uploaded to My Documents.…
So anyone who has access to the site…and to the Documents folder…and also has access to the Issues…can now take advantage of this Excel report…as an additional report to our database.…Let's go ahead and take a look at it.…I'll choose Excel Report.…By default it's going to open up an Excel online,…and I just want to point out a couple of things to you.…At any point I can go edit it actually in Excel…if I want to add more things to it.…I can also go to the Data tab and tell it…to refresh all the connections if I want to make sure…
- Building an Access table and a SharePoint list
- Linking a SharePoint list to Access
- Exporting a table to SharePoint
- Connecting SharePoint to Access
- Creating macros to open lists
- Modifying Access forms
- Working with views
- Building reports for your integration
- Building views for data in SharePoint
- Sharing a SharePoint site with permissions
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
Access 2016: Reporting to Web Systemswith Adam Wilbert1h 47m Intermediate
1. Aligning Data between SharePoint and Access
2. Connecting SharePoint to Access
3. Building Forms for Your Integration
4. Building Reports for Your Integration
5. Building Views for Data in SharePoint
6. Generating Excel Reports for SharePoint
Linking data to Excel2m 26s
7. Finalizing the Database for Production
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.