- Creating alerts
- Building actions
- Modifying views
- Customizing forms
- Configuring list and library columns
- Importing and exporting data
Skill Level Beginner
- [Phil] My name is Phil Gold. I'm a long-time training and communications professional who has worked with Sharepoint from both sides, as an instructor and as a site manager and user. Microsoft Sharepoint is powerful but it doesn't always give people the flexibility they need. The good news is that third party apps work within Sharepoint to provide extra functionality. In this course, we're going to take a deep dive into one particular app, Infowise Ultimate Forms.
Infowise Ultimate Forms is a multi purpose tool that augments Sharepoint's built-in tools, InfoPath and even Sharepoint Desinger. Infowise is a Microsoft certified partner too. If that sounds interesting to you, let's get started.
SharePoint 365: Advanced Workflows with Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 21m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint 365: Integrating with PowerBIwith Bill Kulterman1h 25m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Infowise
4. Modify Views
5. Input Forms
6. Configure List and Library Columns
7. Import and Export
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.