SharePoint is a business collaboration tool from Microsoft. In this video, learn how to install SharePoint 2019.
- [Instructor] The first thing we need to do … if we want to install SharePoint 2019, … is to get our hands on some installation media. … If you don't already own SharePoint 2019, … you can do what I've done here, … which is just go to the Microsoft Evaluation Center, … and you can download 180-day evaluation copy … to play around with, okay. … So I have that here, … I've got the DVD image already mounted on my machine. … So I'm going to go into it. … Now, when you mount it, … it should autorun the setup utility, … but because mine was already mounted, … I'm going to run setup manually here. … And you'll see that it launches the SharePoint 2019, … I was going to say the install tool, … but really it's kind of a set of tools. … The first thing is you have to set … up Preparation Tools, okay. … You can look at the hardware and software requirements. … It's not that challenging, … the biggest challenge is making sure … that you have a 64-bit version of SQL Server 2016, … or newer, running and available. …
- Configuring backup and restore
- Designing for high availability
- Configuring DNS for web apps
- Creating a web app
- Creating a site collection
- Verifying site collections
- Creating a user profile service application
- Configuring Active Directory import
- Creating a search service application
- Managing a SharePoint farm
- Creating BCS and Secure Store service apps
- Storing credentials in Secure Store
- Configuring managed metadata
Skill Level Intermediate
Configure and Manage SharePoint Hybrid Scenarioswith Ed Liberman1h 55m Intermediate
1. Plan a SharePoint Farm
2. Web Applications
3. Manage Site Collections
Verify site creation1m 33s
4. User Profiles
5. Manage Search
6. Manage and Maintain a SharePoint Farm
7. BCS and Secure Store
8. Plan and Configure Managed Metadata
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.