- Why security matters
- On-premises vs. cloud
- Developing low to high security classifications
- What's your data-retention policy?
- Setting security levels that make sense
- Dealing with access for remote employees
- Document control and version control
- Best practices for document security
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Phil] Do you worry about how to protect your documents when at the same time you need to have them available for coworkers and external partners to collaborate on? You're not alone. Document security is only part of an overall security effort. Luckily, there are tools and practices that will help you manage your information and keep it safe. My name is Phil Gold. I've been a global training manager and communications manager for a Fortune 500 company and I've seen what document security means in the real world.
I have some firsthand experience about what works and about what doesn't. In this course, I'll describe some of the challenges and solutions of document security and give you suggestions to get you moving towards protecting your information and your business.