The ability to revert a form is only available for on-premises so we need a workaround to back up a form in Office 365.
- [Instructor] The Revert a Form feature is only available…inside of the on-premises version of Nintex Forms.…So I want to give you a workaround for that…inside of Office 365.…True story, this happened to me…while I was recording this course:…I went to go preview my form…and my date fields did not show up in my preview.…And I had as a best practice, I'm living what I'm preaching,…I had exported the form so that I had a good clean copy.…
So if you were to go into Preview…and generate a preview and work through your form,…and everything in your form works…exactly like you want it to work,…here is my suggestion: export that form.…You know it's a good clean copy.…Now, I would say go on ahead and save it to…a forms library in your SharePoint site.…You could save it on a file share,…you could save it on your hard drive, whatever you want.…What I'm saying is, save it.…So you export it, and when you do that…it'll be this NFP file,…and so you can go on ahead and save that.…
And you can give it whatever…naming convention that you want, right?…
- Formatting in Forms Designer
- Using Format Painter
- Configuring form controls
- Using functions, variables, calculations, and other form logic
- Design responsive views
- Adding buttons for form submission
- Importing and exporting forms
- Resetting and deleting forms
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
1. Format in Forms Designer
2. Configure General Form Controls
3. Build Business Logic
4. Design Responsive Layouts
5. Submit and Maintain Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.