Discover how to effectively use Angular with the SharePoint Framework (SPFx) by leveraging Angular elements.
- [Sahil] The SharePoint Framework, in theory, is completely agnostic to the choice of the framework you pick. JQuery, Knockout, React, AngularJS, they're all welcome. But where things become challenging is Angular. Angular's not a library, it is a framework, and being a framework that is very powerful, it likes to own every aspect of your application. This makes it difficult to coexist with other composable UIs, such as SharePoint. Angular Elements solves exactly that problem.
In this course, I explain how you can use Angular and Angular Elements with SPFx. Every line of code is written in front of your eyes. I also discuss my architectural approach, and evaluate multiple architectures before settling on one. And yes, with all the good reasons. Hi, my name is Sahil Malik, and welcome to SPFx with Angular. I enjoyed recording this course, and I hope you enjoy watching it too.
- Why out-of-the-box Angular doesn't work well with SPFx
- Architectural approaches
- Creating and running an Angular CLI project
- Converting Angular components to Angular elements
- Building and running Angular elements
- Creating a new SPFx project
- Using Angular elements in SPFx