Join Bill Kulterman for an in-depth discussion in this video Hold statistics, part of SharePoint Advanced: Optimizing e-discovery.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to…talk about hold statistics.…We're here in our Globe Bank Case on the hold page.…We see that we have a hold in place,…and we have created this over several movies.…Over here on the right, we see our hold statistics.…Information about the hold.…And we've kind of looked at these loosely in other movies,…but I want to talk a little bit more specifically…about them in this one.…You'll see here we have three mailboxes…and four share point sites, as part of our hold.…It's always going to let us know what's going on with that.…
Below that we see that we have 26 items…totalling 3.81 megabytes in our hold.…And that's a very small number,…and we got there because we created a query based hold,…which we did in another movie,…so if you want to check that out, go ahead and do that.…Now below that, you'll see it says,…"Includes all unindexed items."…What does that mean?…What is an unindexed item?…Well, an unindexed item quite simply…is an item that hasn't been indexed.…And what would cause an item to not be indexed?…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.