Join Simon Allardice for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of SharePoint 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
Thanks for joining us for the SharePoint 2010 Essential Training course.…At the beginning of this course, I talked about some core ideas behind…SharePoint. That SharePoint makes websites.…It helps you work with other people.…It gives you a place to put your stuff.…It gives you a way to search all that stuff.…It helps you bring it all together, and it helps you build and extend on top of it.…You should now have a pretty good feel for what all these ideas mean when you…interact with them using the browser or an Office application.…You may start off just using SharePoint for some core collaboration reasons,… a way to work with others and a place to put your stuff.…
But hopefully, you have some ideas of which parts of SharePoint you…might explore next.…You may want to dive deeper into your own workflows, build forms with InfoPath,…or develop Business Intelligence solutions using PerformancePoint.…You could spend years exploring SharePoint and never reach the end of it.…But as you get more and more comfortable working with SharePoint,…
- Understanding a SharePoint team site
- Navigating lists and libraries
- Creating Document Workspaces
- Using versioning and check-in/check-out
- Integrating with Office 2010 applications
- Adding and deleting users
- Creating workflows
- Working with server site templates
- Creating a wiki and a blog
- Working with rich media
- Managing documents and other content
- Sharing information with charts and status indicators
Skill Level Beginner
1. SharePoint 101
2. Core SharePoint Sites: Team Sites
3. Core SharePoint Sites: Document Workspaces
4. Core SharePoint Sites: Meeting Workspaces
5. SharePoint Lists and Libraries
6. SharePoint 2010 and Office 2010
7. SharePoint Sites and Site Collections
8. SharePoint 2010 Security
9. SharePoint Workflows
10. SharePoint 2010 Server Site Templates
11. SharePoint Documents and Content
12. SharePoint Communities
Creating a SharePoint blog2m 48s
13. SharePoint Search
14. SharePoint Business Intelligence
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.