One course can't cover all the possible configuration options for the various controls. Use in-context help and external resources for help with rule design and formula syntax.
- [Instructor] Some of the techniques we describe…can be accomplished in a more straightforward way…in a workflow, but we also know that…Nintex customers are licensed for a limited number…of active, complex workflows.…Take a look at how many forms you get…with that license, though.…Five times as many.…So building as much business logic as possible into a form,…rather than in a workflow,…may actually decrease the number of workflow licenses…that your company requires.…That being said, there's no way that in one course…I could possibly cover all of the different types…of configuration options that you can do…with the various controls,…so I want to show you how you can get some help…beyond just what you see inside of this course.…
If you double-click on any control,…there's a Help button up in the ribbon.…Click on that.…And that's going to take you to contextual help,…so I was in a choice control,…and so I came out to the help for Choice control…and then notice there's hyperlinks…all throughout this article,…so this is great information…
- Formatting in Forms Designer
- Using Format Painter
- Configuring form controls
- Using functions, variables, calculations, and other form logic
- Design responsive views
- Adding buttons for form submission
- Importing and exporting forms
- Resetting and deleting forms
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
1. Format in Forms Designer
2. Configure General Form Controls
3. Build Business Logic
4. Design Responsive Layouts
5. Submit and Maintain Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.