Learn about how clicking the Follow button on any page of a site can add it to the list of "Sites I'm Following" on the Sites page. The Sites page also displays your organization's promoted sites and suggested sites that you have visited, but are not yet following. Click the Menu button by a followed site to unfollow or pin/unpin the site on the list. Use the Search box to search site content.
- [Instructor] Your organization may have dozens…or hundreds or even thousands of sites.…How do you keep track of the sites…that are most important to you…so you can quickly and easily get to them?…Well, the answer is that you choose to follow those sites.…For example, if I always want to make sure…that I can get back to Inside Landon Hotels,…I simply click follow.…And this is not a toggle,…so if I mistakenly follow again,…it will simply tell me,…"You're already following this site."…So it's never a problem for you to follow a site…that you're already following.…
The sites that you follow are added to Sites.…If we click the waffle and you go to Sites,…you all see the sites that you're following, right here.…This is the part of this page that you get to customize.…If you want to make sure that a specific site…is always at the top of this list,…notice you can pin it to the top.…You can also stop following the site here if you wish.…Above the sites that you chose to follow,…we have promoted sites.…Currently, there aren't any…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is SharePoint?
- Navigating in a team site
- Opening and editing documents
- Coauthoring an Office document
- Sharing and managing documents
- Working with apps
- Syncing a list with Outlook
- Creating a new team site