Explore the Flow mobile app.
- [Instructor] Need to create and access…automated processes while on the go?…The Microsoft Flow mobile app…can be downloaded from your device app store.…Once installed, and you've signed in with your account,…the app will look like this.…The landing page is activity feed.…Let's select the browse icon to the right.…From here you can access the following flow categories;…mobile,…button,…featured…and approval.…Let's go back to the button category…and create a manually triggered flow.…
Let's select send myself a reminder in 10 minutes.…Then select use this template.…If changes are needed to the trigger, delay and send…push notifications that you see here,…you can make those changes.…If you need to add additional steps to this,…tap new step at the bottom.…Once done, select create in the upper right corner.…A notification appears letting you know…that this flow has been created.…Lets tap done in the upper right corner.…
And now we're back to the button category that we were in.…Lets switch to the button icon…that you see at the bottom center of this application.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.