- [Instructor] Back on the homepage of SharePoint Online,…and I'd like to show you the features of the homepage.…Upper left-hand corner below the waffle,…we have the ability to search in SharePoint.…So if I want to search, for example,…for Jodean, see more results,…and it will take me back to a search page.…We shouldn't be surprised.…To the right, if it is enabled…by your SharePoint administrator,…you can create a new SharePoint site right here.…
You can also create a news post,…which we'll be doing in the next movie.…In the center we have news…that's coming from different sites.…Below that, sites that I have frequently visited.…On the left-hand side, SharePoint sites that I am following.…So of all of the SharePoint sites,…these are sites that I want to surface…to make sure that I can quickly and easily get to them.…If I click see all…then I will see all of the sites that I'm following.…
It's only showing me part of a list,…and again, recent sites below.…If there's a site that I have visited recently…but is not one of my favorites,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.